- Cathedral of Maria Santissima Assunta – Benevento
- Convent of the Friars Minor Capuchin – Pietrelcina (BN)
- Duomo OF Casertavecchia “San Michele Arcangelo” – Casertavecchia (CE)
- Cathedral of St. Mary of the Assumption – Napoli
- Shrine of Our Lady of the Rosary – Pompei (NA)
- The Abbey of the Most Holy Trinity – Cava dei Tirreni (SA)
- Shrine of St. Maria of Montevergine – Mercogliano (AV)
- Cathedral of St. Matthew and St. Gregory the Great – Salerno
- Cathedral of St. Santa Mary Major – Teggiano (SA)
- Shrine of St. Gerard Majella – Caposele (AV)
- Abbey of St. William at Goleto – Sant’Angelo dei Lombardi (AV)
SPIRITUAL ROUTE DOCUMENTATION SYSTEM
The Campania – Percorsi dell’Anima passport serves as evidence of your spiritual, cultural and emotional journey along the Percorsi dell’Anima in Campania: an official document that takes you beyond your daily routine, constantly inspiring you to set off and embark on a journey of discovery.
Passports are available free-of-charge at the spiritual sites, allowing visitors to collect the stamps.
Each spiritual site represents one destination, and has its own symbol to remind visitors of their experiences and document their growth. Staff at the various destinations will stamp visitors’ passports. Each passport should have just one stamp from each site.
The title of Spiritual Traveller is reserved for those who undertake the experience with dedication, introspection and respect for nature and faith.
It is conferred upon those who collect the stamps and receive an offic¬ial certificate. Present your passport at one of the collection points to receive a free, stamped and validated certificate of achievement.
Download the spiritual route documentation system user guide
Download the Campania Percorsi dell’Anima mobile app to your smartphone or tablet, to receive guidance along the way thanks to the satellite positioning system and enjoy augmented reality projections thanks to the integrated camera.
Travellers are safe in the knowledge that they are never alone, as they follow the routes marked out by signposts and notices; the positioning system is useful should travellers get into difficulty, or in the event of urgent rescue requests.
The App includes monuments and attractions, opening hours and contact information, and original tourist information with multimedia guides.
The video and audio guides allow you to discover trivia and hidden secrets about your destination and include local accounts, to provide you with a unique experience, enhanced by the warmth of the local community.
Azione realizzata nell’ambito del progetto Slow Campania finanziato con fondi del MiBACT e della Regione Campania